Friday, March 2, 2012

Best ever duet love songs Playlist

Best Ever duet love songs Playlist

Top 100 Songs Now

Rihanna and Calvin Harris We Found Love
Wyclef Jean and Mary J. Blige 911
Vanessa Williams and Brian McKnight  Love Is
Tyler Ward and Alex G  Falling
Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown  No Air
Britney Spears and Don Phillip  I Will Still Love You
Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes  Up Where We Belong
Shontelle and Akon  Stuck With Each Other
Ann Wilson and Mike Reno  Almost Paradise
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell  You're All I Need
R. Kelley and Celine Dion  I'm Your Angel
Brenda Russell and Joe Esposito  Piano in the Dark
Cher and Peter Cetera  After All
Michael Jackson and Siedah Garrett  I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw  It's Your Love
Celine Dion and Josh Grobin  The Prayer
Al Green and Corinne Bailey Rae  Take Your Time
Anthony David and India.Arie  Words
Shania Twain and Bryan White  From This Moment On
Jill Scott and Anthony Hamilton  So In Love
Clint Black and Lisa Hartman  When I Say I Do
Alison Krauss and Union Station  When You Say Nothing At All
Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway  You've Got a Friend
The Warren Brothers and Sara Evans  That's the Beat of a Heart
Amy Grant and Vince Gill  House of Love
Peabo Brryson and Roberta Flack  Tonight, I Celebrate My Love
Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks  Where Your Road Leads
Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie  Endless Love
Eddie Rabbit and Crystal Gayle  (Just) You and I
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell  Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
Elton John and Kiki Dee  Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men  One Sweet Day
Donny Hathaway and Roberta Flack  The Closer I Get to You
Billy Preston and Syreeta  With You I'm Born Again
Eric Benet and Faith Evans  Georgy Porgy

2 comments: